Friday, January 11, 2008

A BIG THANK-YOU


Thank-you all so much for the comments & suggestions. I am considering making larger kits for printing though I have printed my smaller images quite well before given I always use 300dpi as the standard setting. Unfortunately my printer ink dried up over Christmas so I was not able to see how the mini-kit fared. Who knows, maybe hubby will come home one day with a huge-screen-monitor for me then I can see what I'm doing a bit better!! But for the time being I'll probably stick with the smaller kits until I feel more comfortable.

I really have appreciated the response both here and via email so it's given me incentive to go back and play with some of the sets I've started over the past couple of months and never got around to completing!

No comments: