Thursday, January 10, 2008

MY FIRST "OFFICIAL" SHARE


Well ladies & gents I've finally gotten up enough "courage" [for want of a better word] to post a digiscrap kit I made a few days ago after having a friend check it for me...

Any comments & suggestions are very much appreciated. If it turns out that the majority of people are happy with it then there will be more in the future. Should the opposite occur & you all think it sucks then I'll just cover my head with shame & keep a low profile -)


10 comments:

HSDesigns said...

Looks GREAT to me.
Very nice for your first kit.
Your very talented. = )

Nikki said...

I love it!

Great job!!!

Thank you so much for sharing it!

Dixiecharm said...

There's no need to be nervous about this kit. It is cute as can be. Thanks so much for making and sharing it.

Sharpli said...

This looks wonderful Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

Love the pink and green! Awesome kit - thanks so much for making it and for sharing.

RoMo

Shell said...

This is awesome. I got my fingers crossed its for scrappers & not just taggers lol. Thanks so much sharing.

Shell said...

Awww sniff sniff boohoo its a tagger kit lol Thanks so much anyway its a great kit.

Sharon said...

Awesome kit! Thank you for sharing it :)

Lil said...

It's adorable ...hold your head up high~!!! Thanks ...

mina said...

It's really a very nice kit. Thank you so much for sharing it.