Saturday, February 16, 2008

TAGGERS MINI KIT FLEUR D'OR


Thought it was about time to get back to working on some taggers kits I had sitting about from last year. This was originally going to be called Sunflower but for the life of me I just could not make one look like it should so I'll be practicing that for a while I think.


Included are three papers [another name for my trashy bits], a wee alpha, small chipboard type frame, an odd little bundled tag, a nice flower & that darn awful sunflower that I left in for your amusement!!


I read all comments & welcome constructive criticism. I do not however, appreciate private emails with complaints about why I have not made certain kits fullsize or why they do not contain vast amounts of elements or papers. If you were paying to use them, then perhaps your queries would be valid but no one is forcing your hand to download what I have here on my site.


With that said, thanks again to the heaps of people who do take the time to leave remarks either here or via 4-shared. And I do hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day!!

No comments: