Wednesday, March 12, 2008

SPRING INTO ACTION




Just finished another kit that my good friend Jan tested for me & yay she made me a very cool tag with it!! You can visit her tutorial site via the gorgeous tag or at the Dramatic Sun link on the this page.


With everyone seemingly complaining about the weather I decided to make a spring kit ....like you wouldn't have guessed by the name -). Of course I much prefer winter & finally here in Texas we've actually had a spot of cooler weather though today it warmed up on me again *sigh*


Hope you enjoy!!

4 comments:

Dramatic Sun said...

absolutely gorgeous Kit I loved it!
Whippy xx

cjournet13 said...

thank you for your lovely kit !

Lilly said...

Just the thing to chase off the winter blahs!!! Thanks so much for your beautiful "spring" kit.

Ramie :-) said...

Thanks so much! Love the flowers in this one!