Thursday, October 2, 2008

MIXED FALLINGS


Okay, so it's a crazy title but I really had mixed feelings about this kit... it was just a little something I was messing with because I adore autumn colours then I had a go at a pumpkin because I saw one at my favourite scrappy place to shop but of course I couldn't get the shading right but one can always disguise that hey -) ...so next it was a QP and as you'll be able to tell I'm sure, it was my first attempt and I'm thinking perhaps my last too!! But what started it all off was the piece of wordart that I did last month... naturally it says September so bloody useless now... well there's always next year -) ...anyhoo, to cut a long story short it's only in taggers size but there are a few grungy papers and a poor old flower that I made with one of the only few scripts that I have for PSP *sigh* ...one day maybe I'll purchase some more instead of attempting to make everything by hand so to speak [you know, those cool preset shapes thingies]

Thanks for checking it out and I'm hoping someone may find an item they can use!!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Oct [LA 03:23am, NY 05:23am, UK 10:23am, OZ 08:23pm] ).

kmogusar said...

You designed some really cool papers -- I love the colors & the blending. Your pumpkin is so uniquely cute. Thanks for sharing.