Tuesday, October 28, 2008

NATURALS PAPERS


Hubby had to work until 1am this morning which is absolutely ridiculous... supposed to finish around 5pm so he had a 17hr day and what's more the company didn't even provide a meal... I don't know how they get away with things like that here... back home they would have gotten paid double-time plus a meal for every 3-5hrs they had to work overtime... I could get on my political horse here but I won't *sigh* given I said when I first started this blog that I wouldn't waffle on... anyhoo, due to me being awake for so long I ended up playing about with some papers and came up with a few in pale shades of... hmm... I suppose you could call them a sort of taupe-sand if that makes sense... you'll just have to look for yourself... hope someone likes... I'll probably get motivated to make some elements of a sort to go with them sooner or later -)

5 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Oct [LA 02:23am, NY 04:23am, UK 09:23am, OZ 08:23pm] ).

Deatles said...

The great alpha and now these beautiful papers....your generosity in sharing your talent and hard work is truly appreciated.

Deenie said...

Very pretty yet neutral tones...I like them! Thank you for sharing :)

deerwilderness said...

Thank you for sharing these beautiful papers with us.

Peg said...

Still snagging! I just can't resist your papers! Thank you!!