Friday, December 5, 2008

HO HO HO


Was messing about last week with a gorgeous new Jose Cano tube MPT last week and decided to make a small taggers kit to compliment it... well I'm not too certain about the compliment however, I did make it then ripped it apart because there were parts of it I just did not like... in fact I'm not so sure I truly like most of what's left but I've popped it into four little files anyway in case someone fancies it -) . I would also like to thank Kirsty for the adorabale toy shoppe template available as a freebie on her blog that I have coloured to match the tube and other items in the kit...


3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 06 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Kirsty said...

Ooh wow Ronnie hun, this is gorgeous!
I will link you on my blog hun :)
hugs
Kirsty xx

Anonymous said...

aww thanks sweetie... I was trying to log onto the forum the other day to let you know I was using the temp but the site was down & by the time I had gotten on had totally forgotten to tell you... just noticed I stuffed up the file name too *sigh*
Ronnie xo