Monday, December 22, 2008

ZAMBOANGA


Things are heating up in the Southern Hempisphere and they're in for a very warm Christmas though I do remember about 10 years back we actually had the outdoor fireplace burning and were sitting about in jumpers... however, that was a rarity!!... the title of this kit is Zamboanga which is a delightful city on the island of Mindanoa in The Phillipines and often referred to as the City of Flowers... it's also where my son's wife hails from and where they were married last January... I wanted an interesting sounding name for this tropical kit and I think it works -)

It's full-size and was going to also post a taggers-size but unfortunately I'm really running out of time and have a thousand things that need doing... aside from that I'm in a creative slump and couldn't even come up with a decent preview... there is much more to see in the kit than what is shown here... hope you enjoy!!

9 comments:

Jasmina - Australia said...

Wow, I love the colours! Thank-you for allowing us to use your talent! You have done a wonderful job and I am truely going to enjoy using this kit.
Well it is hotting up down-under (34C today in Melbourne) boy would I love to experience a snowy Christmas!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 23 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Mamounia said...

Lovely, thanks!

Sandrine said...

Love the title, and the colours! I live in FL so no snow for us either! But lots of bougainvillea.
thanks

Deatles said...

What a wonderful color pallette! This is such a pretty kit... Thank you so much for your generosity.

A Warm Christmas sounds kind of nice right now... it's 8 degrees here in the Midwest USA and the wind chill makes it feel as though it is minus 10 degrees!!! We do have snow and ice on the ground though :-)

texoz said...

Thankfully it has cooled down a tad here in Texas but it was lovely when I lived in western NY and had one truly white Christmas! Had never seen so much snow at one time -) Thanks for taking the time to comment and maybe it will inspire me to move along with another kit... what's up next... Valentine's I guess LOL
Ronnie xo

Fawn said...

Love the colors...thanks!

Racel said...

hi its my first time here on your site, i'm looking for a free site offering digiscrap freebies and luckily i landed on your site...i love this kit... the reasons? first, i am a filipino, i live in the Philippines and i got curious with the title of your freebie... a lot of questions run on my mind, is this kit named after the city in the Philippines? Have you been there? What's the story behind the kit?... and i'm glad about your feedback... second reason is that its so warm, its lovely and third, i love the name... anyway, i'll be downloading it any moment... thank you so much for sharing it... i'll be dropping by your site more often and i'll be spreading your site to my other digiscrap-lover friends.. thanks again ^_^

Ronnie said...

Thanks for you query Racel and no I haven't been to The Phillipines but I love the place names. I live in the US and unfortunately could not get to Zamboanga for my son's wedding which pained me greatly but I've seen lots of pictures. His wife comes from there though she lives in Manilla while awaiting her Australian visa. Hopefully I'll be able to visit the islands and meet her family at some stage.