Friday, March 20, 2009


Goodness how slack have I been with making any scraps lately *sigh* ...I totally lost my mojo or the inclination to do anything so today while I had the painters in decided to have a bit of a play around and came up with this cluster frame. I don't even know that I particularly like it because I just couldn't turn it out the way it looked in my head... oh well at least maybe now I've made one thing I'll get back on track with a bit of luck. The frame is large enough to use for scrapbooking and of course taggers can always resize -)
Ronnie xo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 21 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Shannah said...

Hiya Ronnie!!

Wonderful blog and really enjoy your kits! Very pretty and most talented!!!

**HUGS**

texoz said...

Hey Shannah!
Thanks for dropping by xo