Thursday, April 9, 2009

GRUNGY VINTAGE & A NOTE





Was having a bit of a play about with some paper ideas while I've been having a short break from PSP/PS and ended up with something that I hope is a tad different... I've broken the page set up so that those who would like the full-size papers need only download them and the taggers can grab the smaller ones if they prefer... I've also included some elements that I was messing about with though these are only tagger size and I'm seriously not sure if anyone would fancy them anyway LOL there are 7 papers in the set but that took me long enough to make *sigh* and download is via 4-SHARED... I'm mentioning this because there has been a lot of virus and/or adware related issues with some other servers and I'm not saying the one I prefer to use is super-clean either but just letting everyone know so they can choose whether or not to download from that site -)

Now onto something less pleasant... a week or so ago the person who has been doing the rounds of various blogs and leaving uncalled for remarks paid a visit to mine... they left derogatory and disgusting comments that no one with a shred of decency in them would say... I'm assuming that since they find my site so offensive that they won't be back however, I have decided the best thing to do is moderate the comments left and I'm sorry that I have had to do this... after the remarks I almost decided to shut this blog down because no one deserved to come on here and see what was written by that ill-bred and immature girl but because the majority of people who visit here are decent people and seem to appreciate most of what I make then it shall remain open...

Ronnie xo

Thanks to a number of people who left inspiring comments though for some reason when I moved them across to "public" a couple disappeared *sigh* ...but you know who you are and I appreciate it ...and hope you're feeling better too Kirsty xoxo

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG these are gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing these!

Peg said...

Sorry to hear that you've had a bad apple visit your blog. I hope you keep your blog open! Just found you and your papers are wonderful!! Thank you for sharing your work and sending you some hugs!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 10 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Itsjuls said...

Thank you for sharing your talents with us and I wouldn't worry too much about 1 person who doesn't seem to know what "nice" is about.
Sometimes jealousy and envy comes in many different forms. Hang in there!

Sckwee said...

I LOVE these! For some reason my scrapping always takes a turn for the darker colors/side (I dunno why that is...hmm) hahahaha ANYWAY these are fantastic I love them please keep up the good work and thanks so much for sharing! (That's from all of us who don't know squat about making them ourselves!)

butterflygypsy said...

thanks for the lovely papers.

Pink said...

I saw this on digi free and had to stop by for a closer look. I think this is an awesome kit! You sure have some talent, thank you so much for sharing it :) Sorry you had a bad experience with the comment, some people just like to get a reaction or as Itsjuls said jealousy comes in many forms. I hope you decide to remain open. Thanks again for your wonderful kit!
Hugs
Pink xx

crosstown said...

Thank you so much I love the elements wish they were full size but grabbed them anyway. Thank you for sharing and sorry some to be nasty

etherealfire said...

These are awesome - thank you so much!!!

Francis said...

Hello! These papers are so beautiful. You are a true artist and thanks for sharing them. I put one of them as a background of my blog and your blog is the first link of my favorite list. Thank you again. I have no words to describe your talent.

texoz said...

Thanks so much everyone and Francis you have a very cool and unique blog!
Ronnie xo

AQ said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much
for sharing!
HUGS
AQ

karla said...

This is my first time visiting your blog and I read about your misfortune. Those of us who enjoy scrapping and tagging are typically a close knit community who protect each other vigorously. That being said, we would absolutely hate to see you or anyone else silence their creativity because of one individual's close minded objections. Any censorship of artistic freedom serves no purpose in an open society. Don't allow that one person's to force their will upon the rest of us.

Love your work and hope you continue to share your talent with us for years to come.

K~

texoz said...

Thank-you for visiting and for your kind words xo