Friday, August 28, 2009

SWEET POTATO


My first autumn offering is a mini kit with seven papers [900px x 900px x 300dpi] and assorted bows and ribbons. Fairly standard but I've been lax in working on scraps for so long after the loss of mojo that it was an effort to do even a small set, but am hopeful that by making this one perhaps I'll get back on track. I'd like to continue with the Inspired by Linens theme too and keeping an eye out for colours and design that have appeal and show promise.
Thanks for looking!!


6 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 29 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Peg said...

Thank you. This is lovely.

Vaybs said...

OK, I said in the forum that I was going to bed, but here I am, snagging before I hit the sac , lol
Looking forward to try this one really soon hun!!
Thank you for sharing!!
And see you around the forum!!
xoxo

Darlene said...

Love the colours, so pretty! Thank you so much for sharing, hun.

kc71595 said...

Thank you so much for the pretty kit! I am going to use it to make my new blog background with a Fall feel to it. This will be perfect! I will, of course give credit and also link to your blog! Thanks again!
You can check out my blog @ www.kjkreations.bogspot.com.

texoz said...

Thanks girls... and hope the papers work out for your blog Krista!